Friday, April 16, 2010

The other Oracle ACE Director

While the choice of Ronald Bradford and Sheeri Cabral were natural for Oracle ACE Director my own nomination was perhaps a bit of a surprise. Well, it was to me anyway.

Those of you at the conference may have noticed that I had no (super-cool) ACE Director jacket when I was called up on the stage...

Well that was because the jacket was too big, and I had already returned it to Lenz for it to be exchanged.

Unfortunately I can't return the shoes because they are too big for me as well...

2 comments:

Peter said...

This is actually great news. PBXT is definitely *the* largest and most significant COMMUNITY (understood as: not at all involving work by salaried people from MySQL/Sun/Oracle) contribution to MySQL till now.

Congratulations.

Paul McCullagh said...

Thx, Peter