Monday, April 09, 2007

PBXT 0.9.86 the MySQL Conference 2007 release!

I have just released PrimeBase XT 0.9.86 which will be my last release before the MySQL User Conference this year. The most significant change in this version is the reduction of the number of data logs used per table. This, and a number of other modifications, makes PBXT fit to handle databases with 1000's of tables.

If you would like to learn more about the development and design of PBXT then join me for my session at the MySQL User Conference in Santa Clara, on Wed, April 25, 10:45am - 11:45am, Ballroom F:

PrimeBase XT: Design and Implementation of a Transactional Storage Engine

Looking ahead, I would also like to invite all who are interested to the "Scalable BLOB Streaming Infrastructure" BoF, which is scheduled for Tuesday, April 24, 8:30pm - 9:30pm.

This will be an informal discussion of our plans for the implementation of scalable BLOB streaming in MySQL, and how this all fits together with PBXT and other engines.

We would like as much input as possible at this early stage, so I hope you can make it!

I will also be taking part in a number of lightning rounds so check out this page for a complete list of my sessions:

I'm looking forward to seeing you all there!

No comments: